Friday, September 11, 2009

My lil Pumpkin!

I made this layout for this week's A Walk Down Memory Lane DT. They are random pictures of when my son when he was just a week or so old. with different family members. I really love the Little Yellow bicycle paper which is this months featured manufacture. This is one of my favorite color combos as well!

I have been a slup all week I really want to participate in challenges and have so many ideas ect just haven't had that motivation. I hope to go in my craft room today and have some fun! Wee'll see.

Supplies: Scallops paper
Card Stock: Stampin' Up!
Ribbon, Buttons, Flowers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute page, Mindy! Love all the orange flowers and sweet photos. Was he born in October?

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet page! I love the colors!