Friday, September 2, 2011

Stay Strong!


Hello there, Happy Friday! Today I have a regular ole girly card. I've really been wandering out of my comfort zone and today I realized it while working on an upcoming design team card. You'll see that in a few weeks. Anyways I really like this card. These papers are from My Minds Eye, which I got at Love to Stamp. I LOVE the My Minds Eye papers. They are adorable! The stamp is obviously from Magnolia-licious and I think the sentiment fits this Tilda perfectly! I put some Flowersoft along the bottom to make her look like she's in a field of flowers.. just relaxing.

This is my card for Just Magnolia and hAngler. Our challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Circles. I hope you will join us for this challenge. Have a great weekend!

Challenges
Just Magnolia nd hAngler - Anything goes optional circles
Charisma - Anything Goes
Flowersoft - Stitching
Copic Creations - Pretty in Pink





Supplies
Paper - SU, My Minds Eye ' Happy Go Lucky', Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Flowersoft, MS punch, white gel pen, oval Spellbinders,

22 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and your colouring is great. Looks really nice with the flower soft on the ground :)
Hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful card and your coloring as always is gorgeous... now if Only I could do tree pose as steady as that...lol

Hugs
Debie

Natali said...

Very Very beautiful!!!
Natali

Only By His Grace said...

Super gorgeous Mindy. I love you that shade of pink and the flower soft looks great. Lovely design papers and embellishments.
Hugs Maz

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Mindy

Wat een schatje Mindy.
Echt superlief en mooi gemaakt.
Een heel fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the image and the background truly beautiful:) Sandra H

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at charisma
this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
Carlyann xx

Debs said...

Simply stunning - amazing colouring!
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Barb Hardeman said...

A beautiful card and a beautiful sentiment, Mindy! Your coloring is so awesome and the sketch is fantastic. Love the flowers and the ribbon and button! You are sensational!
Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Mindy, beautiful colouring and those flowers are just delightful, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Jackie said...

Hello your cards are beautiful and I love the work, you inspire me. Thank you for showing your beautiful work .. I loved

America said...

WOW! gorgeous coloring, fab combo of DP and intricate detailing. Beautiful card, saw this on SCS. :)

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Unknown said...

Wow this is a lovely card. I love this color.
Francy

Sandy said...

Beautiful card - I love your design work and the colors are gorgeous!
Sandy

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Wow Mindy! This card is so bright and colored beautifully. I can't help but smile when I look at it!
:-)

Angie

Diana Crick said...

Super darling Mindy...love the flowers at her feet. She is striking such a pretty pose. Beautifully coloured!!
hugs, Diana

Home sweet home said...

Very beautiful, love the colouring:)

Laney said...

Gorgeous Mindy!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Elle said...

Very centered. I love it! The flower soft is just the right touch and your coloring skills are spot on.

crazyribbonlady said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x