Saturday, December 21, 2013

Whiff of Joy Christmas Card.

 
 I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday Season!

Here's a card I made for my Guest Spot at Whiff of Joy. I have used Angel Maya, This image is adorable and was so much fun to color. I used Fancy Pant's new Beloved Collection. Every year I need to make a Pink Christmas Card. I just love the way this turned out.

Have a lovely day.

WordPlay Saturday - Fairy or Angel
Daring CardMaker - This Little Light
Totally Paper Crafts - Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Charisma Cards - Anything goes
 

 



 
Supplies


9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful and angelic. The colouring is just so wonderful and I love the flower sprays.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ульяна и Полина said...

Как красиво!!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Pysselbus said...

Stunning!! Love the colors and the coloring...

Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Linda

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card Mindy, I love that darling image! Beautifully embellished too! Thanks so much for playing along in my December wordplay saturday challenge!
Merry Christmas!!

Sandra H said...

Such a cute card with an adorable image!Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year x

Pysselbus said...

Mindy- this is exceptionally beautiful!! I looove the pink!! Did you use Copics? Care to share what numbers you used? The whole card is just brilliant!!

Thank's for sharing and Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Linda

Miri said...

That's a cute card, Mindy. Great colouring! Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmaker's "this little light of mine" challenge.

Finding Joy in the Ordinary said...

I luv your card! It is the most precious card. Giving shout out to your coloring techniques!